06th Sep 2018
• Hot in the broad tyre tracks of the fast-selling new Lister LFT-666 coupe confirmed last month, the 65-year old all-British specialist sports car maker - The Lister Motor Company - can now also confirm the recent rumours that it will soon be launching the world’s fastest SUV; the Lister LFP
• Full details of the new, bespoke Lister LFP are still under wraps, but key vital statistics can now be revealed…
• The Lister LFP will produce around 670bhp, with a top speed of 200 mph and an estimated 0-60 mph time of just 3.5 seconds, with extensive carbon fibre modifications helping to potentially make it the world’s fastest SUV
• Following great customer interest in this new monster killer SUV model, The Lister Motor Company is now taking advance orders for the LFP.
• Lister - Britain's oldest surviving racing car company - was named the fastest-growing firm in the UK’s competitive motor industry business sector in 2017, and for the first quarter of 2018, by leading independent financial analysis specialists, Plimsoll.
• Lister is now launching its Lister Tuning Division and moving into a dedicated new Lister Head Office in the North West of England.
With 670 bhp on tap, an estimated 0-60 mph acceleration time of just 3.5 seconds, and a 200 mph top speed, The Lister Motor Company’s new LFP is set to become the fastest SUV in the world, beating the performance of recently-launched SUVs from other well-known prestige car brands, with monster killer performance, faster than most supercars, never mind SUVs.
Set for full release in the coming weeks, Lister’s new LFP will follow the overwhelming success of the devilish LFT-666 coupe, launched earlier this year, and already becoming the fastest-selling model in the all-British specialist sports car maker’s 65-years of continuous history, with first customer deliveries due to commence in October.
Early prospective customer interest in the Lister LFP is already considerable, prompting the Company to open its order book now, ahead of the official reveal of the model, and extensive carbon fibre modifications to help improve weight reduction and road holding. Final specifications will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Commenting on the much-anticipated release of the bespoke new LFP model, Lawrence Whittaker, CEO of the Lister Motor Company, says “I am delighted, overwhelmed and gratified by the huge level of interest, excitement and orders our LFT-666 supercar has already generated in just a few months. Based on early indications, our new LFP promises to repeat the success of the LFT-666, and I really can’t wait to reveal the world’s fastest SUV quite soon.”
He adds “We kicked-off 2018 were we left 2017, as the UK’s fastest-growing company in the competitive motor industry business sector, according to leading independent financial analysis specialists, Plimsoll. Over the past six months the Lister Motor Company has been working very hard, developing our Tuning Division, starting with modifying the Jaguar F-Type, the Lister LFT-666, and setting up our new headquarters in Lancashire. The imminent release of our new monster killer LFP promises to see this healthy situation continue for the remainder of this year, and beyond.”